KUOCH Heang: Australian Catholic University.

If you intend to study abroad, you will need to obtain a student visa from the government. Campus Australia can provides you a numerous information about the university, courses, cost of living, and the environment in Australia. They helped me a lot from the beginning of school admission until the end of visa application process. Moreover, they guided me through the relevant government requirements and health check. I really appreciated Campus Australia’s team and the effort they put in to help me and it’s free of charge.Campus Australia is a pathway that can unlock your potential to studying abroad.